RISE UP Care & Wellness exists to Refresh, Inspire, Support, Encourage, Uplift, and Prepare caregivers in their care-giving journey.
Melody Vachal is a trained Speech Language Pathologist with extensive experience gained in over 30 years of pediatric therapy. She has a Masters of Science Degree in Communications Sciences and Disorders and earned specialized training in the evaluation and treatment of culturally and linguistically diverse learners.
In addition to her educational and professional expertise, Melody has the unique perspective and experience of having been a primary caregiver to her son with special needs for 23 years. She also managed the intricate health care needs of her father in his elderly years. Melody is a veteran caregiver who understands both the emotional and practical details of caregiving.
Professional Presentations, Training and Coaching on many topics including:
- How to Build a Care Team
- Understanding the Value of Self-Care and Self-Compassion
- Goal Setting for Self-Care
- Learn the 5 P’s of Action Planning
- Advocate for Caregiver Health and Well Being
- Take Care of You and Find Joy in Your Journey
- And More! Ask about Customized Presentations or Coaching Programs!